What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
How A Former Couch Potato Discovered The Long Lost Secrets Of Great Table Tennis…And Now Easily Beats The Pants Off More Experienced Opponents
- The Back Hand Flick. This shot is the most difficult of all for the average player to master. Find out how it SHOULD be done
- Thinking Tactically. Discover the correct tactics to use against attacking or defensive players you come up against.
- Winning Block Shot Technique. How to execute it like a Pro; errors to avoid and dealing with Spin.
- What’s the correct way to play Table Tennis? The answer might surprise you!
- The Drop Shot. When to use it – and most importantly – when NOT to use it
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Table Tennis Masterclass scores 62.95/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.tabletennismasterclass.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: tabletennismasterclass.com you’ll also be taken through to tabletennismasterclass.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)